Monday, May 25, 2015

"...our lives passed away like as it were unto us a dream, ..." (Jacob 7:26)


I don´t know how to express how I feel.
I feel like everything is a dream.  But I´m now at the point where one is waking up and the colors start bluring together and the sounds mesh as your mind changes from fiction to reality.
I will continue working until the end.  And I will work hard.  I will enjoy this last bit of time the lord has given me and will treat it like the gold I now understand it is.
Then will come the time.  The time to face reality. 
Thank you for everything you guys have done for me.  I have lived well here for the last 2 years.  Thanks to your sacrifices and love.
This week we did more of what missionaries do.  We worked and taught the gospel.  Our new method of contacting is harder, but the people we find are more interested and more dedicated.
We are still working with the old people.  We should have 2-3 baptisms here soon.  But we are making sure they are converted, not just baptisms with water, but with fire and the Holy Ghost.
I am happy and content.  I know that the lord blesses and protects me every day.  I love every one of you.
Thank you.
Elder Henrie