Monday, May 4, 2015

Hot but working Hard


We have a new way to contact people now.  We challenge them for baptism in the first contact.

It sounds crazy, but it works, and it helps us know who is actually interested in recieving an answer from God.
A member whom I told said for him it was another fufillment that God is accelerating his work.  I hadn´t thought of it that way.

It has been very hot, but I love it here.  I am loving being with my companion.  He is obedient and likes to work hard,  nothing more really matters to me.  I want to end the best way I can.  It is weird to be counting down the time, but I am good.

I decided this week that something I have to do is always help people after talking to a woman who got offended when she really needed help and no one helped.  We are now helping her get to know the church is true, but not always its members.  I always want to be someone that people can ask.

Thank you for your prayers. 
Elder Henrie