Monday, August 18, 2014

A pretty great week



This was a pretty great week.

The highlights are these...

We had a babtism!  Betty was very golden, I had the wonderful opportunity to babtize her last Saturday.  The only bad thing was that the Adultos Solteros were having a barbecue at the same time.  It was a good service, prepared by our new Mission Leader.

We went to Picacho to play soccer today.  Sorry, no pictures, I have like 200 of picacho.

I made hamburgers to celebrate our babtism.  They were good!  I didn`t have good seasoning, so I just used salt.  They were very thick.

Other than that it was a pretty normal week.  We are still getting used to having 4 elders here.  They still haven`t found a house, so we are living 4 in our apartment.  So far no problems.  

This week I seemed to never get enouph sleep, meaning I was cranky by the end.  My companion had to play psycoligest a couple of times and help me out.  Luckilly, it never came down to a fight.  

Things are good, and I am working.

I love you guys!

7 days until my birthday!

Elder Henrie