Monday, November 10, 2014

The internet here is SUPER SLOW.





I had a great week.  I had to go to Teguc for a meeting with all the Lideres de Zona y de Distrito de la mision.  It was good.  They gave a lot of great advice and animated us.

This meeting also meant that I was wearing the same shirt and the same pants for 3 days.  We left tuesday, wednesday we got back to late to catch a bus to our area, and so thursday I returned.

Other than that it was a great week.

We got to see some cool sights around Paraiso and Danli.  Everyone here is getting ready for the big coffee harvest.  Its REALLY big here.  I can`t even explain.  Like 5 coffee companies have factories here.  Everyone that has a field has at least a little coffee.  It is crazy.  Its the economy of this town.  

It also means that for the next 3 months, lots of people will come here to work harvesting coffee, it just occured to me that its a great missionary opportunity.

I really do love it here.  Its bueatiful and fresco (cold).

Our house is now really safe, so don`t worry about that.  The owner spent a lot of money in that.

Things are great here. I am happy and we have a great group of missionaries here.

Have a good week!

Elder Henrie



 This looks delicious and healthy.