Monday, January 12, 2015

Find Out for Yourself

Redecorating?

So this week was pretty good.  We were pretty busy and we had interviews.

I got my temple reccomend.  I learned that the mission president is only authorized to give you one until 3 months after your mission.  I have to get a new one before October.

I also asked him to fill out the ecclesiastical endorsement for BYU.  President made it very clear to me that I am almost done and that this is the best time to work my but off.  I will work on that.

The mission this month is focusing on the importance of the Book of Mormon.  The talks and classes given have reminded me of the power of this marvelous book.  It is what makes us different, and is one of the biggest things that an investigator needs to accept if they will be babtized.  When they accept it, it is like Dominos.  If the Book of Mormon is true, Joseph Smith is a prophet, and today the church is the authorized church of Jesus Christ in the world.  That is why it is so attacked, and so cherished.  This is what we help people to understand.

The best part is that we don´t try to convince you.  We bear testimony and we ask you to act for yourself.

I love you guys and hope you all have a fantastic week.  

Elder Henrie