Monday, April 13, 2015

This week was good.



We did a buch of plain old work.  I know it sounds kind of boring, but it makes the week go really fast.

This week are changes.  They will advise us tomorrow if one of us leaves.  I don`t know what I want.  I am happy with whatever the Lord gives me.

The funny story for this week is what happened with one of our Ïnvestigadores.  We worked really hard and got her to go to church.  Her name is Elizabeth.  All was fine, she`s kind of an older lady, so a member brought her.  A member of the ward took care of making sure she felt welcome.  All perfect.

Then, in the third hour, the bishop asked us if we were teaching her.  I said yes.  He then showed me her babtisimal record.  She was baptized in 1991.  She was pretty embarrased.  She said she had forgotten (she is a little old) that she had been baptized.  She had already comitted to be babtized on the 25th.  It made me lauph.  It then turned into a bueatiful experience because she told us that Jesus had sent us to remind her of who she was.  We changed her goal to be baptized to one of going to the temple.  She said yes.  Things are good.

I am happy, there is not a lot that I can say.

Elder Henrie