Monday, April 6, 2015

Estoy Feliz


I am so happy.  Conference was a great spiritual boost.  I loved every session.  I loved how they made some changes so that it was focused on doctrine.

I had some good impressions.  I loved every talk.  The strangest impression was during President Monson´s talk in the priesthood session.  I felt like I should read D & C 88. So on Sunday Morning I read it.  As I read, I felt like God was giving me his perspective on what he wants me to be.  I felt like my goals and my desires were put into check and I saw where I was, and where I will be one day.  It was a beautiful experience.

I really enjoyed Elder Holland`s talk as well.  It reminded me of all those great days rock climbing.  I realized that the importance of knowing the Fall is because it makes the Atonement what it is.  I thought of it again as I came to Danli to write today.

We managed to have 4 people there.  For 1 lady it was the first time.  She is a little Old, and said she didn`t remember much, but she remembered how she felt.  She said she felt peace.  The spirit is so simple and so bueatiful.

I am grateful for the knowledge and strength I have from the gospel.  I am grateful for parents who always `put me first, even if I didn`t want too.

Thank you for your prayers.

Elder Henrie