Monday, March 30, 2015

Doing What Missionaries Do


This week was full of missionary work.  Elder Silversmith and I had our best week together fulfilling our purpose.  We taught people, we opened the mouth, we did what good missionaries do.

We also did divisions with the Zl´s this week.  It was interesting to see a different perspective on teaching and investigators. I was with Elder Crawford from Costa Rica.  Elder Silversmith went with ELder SMith.

From the investigators, as always some want to progrss and others not. The funny thing is that here if a person doesn´t want to recieve you, they just don´t answer so its quite easy!

This week I randomly found a guy that makes mandolins (instrument similar to the guitar that has the same string arrangement as the violin). I was tempted for a moment, but I doubt it!  We will see if we can teach him later this week.

It is the hottest week of the year here.  The good thing is that I am in Paraiso and that means hotter than normal, but not infierno level.  

I have been cooking a lot lately.  The newest thing my companion taught me to make are omelettes.  I ate about one of those a day.

Things are going great down here.  I love you guys!

Elder Henrie