Monday, March 2, 2015

I am great


That's the only way I can describe how I feel.  I feel fantastic.  I am an imperfect person in the service of God and he still blesses me and loves me.

We all have weaknesses, but God blesses us bountifully.  He doesn´t demand perfection to receive help, he requires a willing heart.

To talk about all my blessings this week would be difficult.  I have seen so much love in the service of God.  God loves me and loves the people I serve.

Know that I am happy and that everything is great!

I went to consejo again this week.  It was good to see old friends and meet new ones.  Elder Caceres and I did divisions, and we had a long talk about everything.

We worked and walked and sweated, and it all felt great.

This week are changes, but we don´t know if we have changes yet, they will tell us tomorrow.  The most probable is that my companion leaves.  He is really great, and the Lord has had him here a long time, but I would guess that the Lord needs him in another place.

Nothing really crazy happened this week, but I felt the love of God in my life.

God never forgets us, he just lets us fall so that we can get up again.

Perfection is not to be the best, it is to be constantly better.

Elder Henrie