Monday, March 16, 2015

I am so happy right now


It was one of those weeks that I feel like I really fulfilled my purpose as a missionary.  I feel so good and I am very content with my work here.

I am really excited to be here.  I feel like that even as some things don't go how I want, God is opening other doors.

God works in the lives of the people. As you love him and trust in him he answers your prayers.

I am working well with Elder Silversmith. It is great to be with him because he is already adjusted to the mission. He is ready to work and is willing to do so.  

Sorry that I don't have much to write today, its because there wasn't a lot of crazy stuff that happened.  Just a lot of work.

I love you guys and I wish you all the blessings in the world.

ELder Henrie

PS.  Those are small cakes called penquinos we are balancing on our heads.  I was talking about how the gospel is a firm base on which we can base our entire lives.  All finds its place and you can achieve everything.  Our heads are not firm bases. Hermana Cook got the most with 4 balanced for like 2 seconds.