Monday, June 8, 2015

No Longer a Leopard




Again I am so happy this week.  I don´t know how to describe it.
I feel weird as things seem to be resolving themselves and finishing up.  I typed my final report today, ready to present to President in my interview with him on Wednesday.
This week was full of being really really busy.  I am trying to have the best change I have every had.  Our logro of the week was that one of our investigators named Isidrio went to church. It means that if he continues going that he can be babtized this month.  He has health problems, so it has been a fight, but he made it.
It is raining super hard right now.  But that´s Honduras during this time of year.  Rain, Rain, and more Rain.
I love you guys.  I don´t know really what to say.  I can only share what I found in my spanish to english dictionary when you look up honduras.  It says basically, to be out of one´s depth.  That´s how I have felt here.  But at the same time, I have loved it.  I just had to learn to scuba dive first.
I want to testify that the mission has been the best 2 years of my life until now, and it will be, until I get married and eternity starts.
Thank you for everything you guys do for me.  I love you.  Take care of yourselves this week.
Ps.  I am no longer a leopard.  I changed back.
Elder Henrie