Monday, June 15, 2015

Peña de San Marcos



Things were cool this week.  We did divisions with Elder Rivero and Elder Foster.  I got to go and visit Las Unidas, a quite bueatiful community just outside of Choluteca.
We had interviews with President Bowler.  He basically told me that he would see me the 4th of July for my final interview.  We talked a little about the area and about our investigators.  I think things went well.
I am happy with what I am doing and how I am finishing.
Today we went to the Peña de San Marcos.  Its basically a cool hike where you are next to what looks like a huge drop, but isn´t that big.  But there is a lot of wind, and so it feels higher.  We did a stick pull, and enjoyed the cold (rare here in the south).  It was very beautiful.  I would have taken more photos, but my camera died.
Thank you for everything you guys do for me.
Elder Henrie