Monday, June 2, 2014

Rainy Season



So the biggest news is that I finally received the Christmas "Dear Elder" letters you all sent!  

I know...I think they had a backup or something.  It was kind of funny for all the Elders to be jealous about my HUGE stack of letters, and then to see that they are all 6 months late.

I enjoyed reading about Connie`s fundraisers (congratulations by the way, you raised a lot of money!), Family Christmas Parties, New Years with the Brown Family.  It was all quite great.  It was a little strange though, I mean, that was a LONG time ago.

In other news, 

We will have a baptism this week!  She has been an investigador for a very long time, and many missionaries have taught her.  I promise to send many photos.

We went to the temple with investigadores, and I felt like I brought home the distribution center (I bought triples y hymnarios para nuestros conversos esta mes).

The rainy season started in full force this week.  Meaning I pulled out my rain jacket (which I also haven`t used for 6 months) and it of course worked perfectly.

In terms of people progressing towards baptism, we are doing much better, we are bringing people to church and helping prepare those we have already been teaching.

Thank you for all your support!  Especially the letters (even if they do arrive 6 months late!).

I love you guys!

Elder Henrie