Monday, October 27, 2014

Quickly


I feel apresionado.  I don`t know why.

First of all.

There are changes this week.  They will advise us tomorrow.

Anxious anticipation.


I am happy and sad.  This will probably be the first time I leave an area in normal changes.  Not in mini changes.

I will miss a lot of people from here in La Honduras if I leave (its pretty fijo).  There are so many great people here, and I will leave many friends.

I will probably leave my (currently) longest comp, Elder Parker, with whom I have been for the last 4.5 months.  

I have been in this area 6 months, and I have been in this zone 8 months.   Thats a long time.  I have seen a lot of changes in that time.  I think I am a better person, a better teacher, and a smarter missionary.

This week we had a babtism!  Ingni decided to enter the waters of babtism and make a covenant with her Heavenly Father.  It was a very special way to end my time here.

Sorry, I don`t have my camera, or I would send pictures.

We had a great week last week, our best while here in La Honduras together.  It was really fun, and we worked a ton.

Things are good here in Honduras.

Elder Henrie