Monday, February 2, 2015

A Great Feeling




I don´t know how to explain how I feel right now.

I just have a marvelous feeling that I am doing what I should be doing.  That I am in the right place.

I love our zone right now.  We have such a great time together and it is just fantastic.  Today we just watched a movie (yes that is permitted).  Especially us 6 Elders of Paraiso llevamos muy bien.

I am just so happy because I feel like I am in a miraculous place.  I am seeing positive changes in myself and in the area.  I have never felt such self'confidence and control than I do here.

I was always the type of person that I let that my circumstances control me.  I am still to a point.  But I have learned something here in the mission.  You can´t change your circumstances, and if you follow them, it will only lead you one way.  Down.

What you can do is change yourself, fight your circumstances and make a situation that you can be happy with.

I still have a lot to work on with this principle, but it feels amazing.

Always remember that God´s purpose in sending us here to earth was not to just suffer the consequences of the fall.  It is so much more than just teaching us just how great it was in the presence of God so we would all want to go back.  

It is to turn us into agents unto ourselves (scripturereference).  To help us learn how to control our circumstances to help us.  To becomeconstantly better.  The best part is that we have the promise that if we use our earth life as he promised, we don´t have to carry the bad consequences of some of our actions here, just the good consequences.  

Christ´s atonement frees us from the limiting weight of sin, so that we can become limitless.  But only if we choose it.

God offers Vida Eterna a todos.  But you must choose it.  Think about it, it is an offer to be able to continue this learning experience forever, just with a glory that here we do not understand.

There´s no better deal in the entire space-time continum.

Take advantage of it.  Become the person you want to be and fufill your dreams.  If you do it by obedience to God´s commandments, he will help you and guide you to your highest potencial.

Don´t let your your circumstances control you.  Control them.

I love you all and I know that this church is true.  I know it because I have read, pondered, and prayed.  I have seen promised blessings and I have seen a happiness in my life that doesn´t seem to end.

I am still imperfect, but I know what I want, and I know its what God wants for me.  If I follow him, I will get it.

Its that easy.

Thank you for everyone that has helped me realize this.  Take care of yourselves, and remember...

Always act.

Elder Henrie